My Writings. My Thoughts.

Handy Poker Odds Calculator

On » Wednesday 11 November 2009 //
Guys,


Here's a handy poker odds calculator I came across। Useful for beginners anyway so that you can see what sort of size of pot your require to call a bet based on the number of outs you have to win a hand.



Odds are shown for the flop and for the turn! Enjoy!

Show me the odds Red Shades


If you're a beginner then have this open during your cash games and don't bet into a pot unless the pot is at least at the value specified here. It's a simple rule to follow for absolute beginners!

No Response to "Handy Poker Odds Calculator"

Leave A Reply

I love to hear your views!

My videos. Featured videos.

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.