My Writings. My Thoughts.

Can you consitently generate money playing online NL Holdem?

On » Friday 2 October 2009 //
Recently I've been pretty successful playing sit and go $10 tournaments. I've now decided to chance my arm at 50x - $1 NL HL Holdem. I have a bank roll of over $100 that I will take to the table every time. My strategy is to play tight, playing only the top 10 hole cards. One rule, I will never go all in or call an all in unless I am mathematically 100% that I have won the hand. My aim is to prove to myself whether it is possible for me to successfully generate income playing NL poker. I'm interested in your thoughts on this so............

What do you think?

No Response to "Can you consitently generate money playing online NL Holdem?"

Leave A Reply

I love to hear your views!

My videos. Featured videos.