My Writings. My Thoughts.

Get as much information as you can!

On » Wednesday 7 October 2009 //
One of the key aspects of improving at poker is making as much information available to yourself as possible. I'm not entirely sure what standard of poker player this blog is being picked up by yet so I apologise if you already know this but....
A weapon you need in your armoury is pokertracker. This is by no means an advertisement, I simply use it and find it a big weapon. It's such an eye opener to see which hole cards you generally lose money on or in which position you are giving away chips consistently. It's a quick install downloadable from the site. I use it with VC Poker which just requires a quick manual install (simply pointing pokertracker to the directory where the hand histories are stored). So if you don't have some sort of system like this then get one installed quickly and learn from your mistakes.

Ill be playing online at VC Poker again tonight if anyone fancies a game (redshades86)!

No Response to "Get as much information as you can!"

Leave A Reply

I love to hear your views!

My videos. Featured videos.