My Writings. My Thoughts.

Poker Tracker - Hud Explanation

On » Thursday 8 October 2009 //


Right, here's a brief explanation of the poker tracker HUD. Once you've configured it to auto-import your hand histories and your opponents a HUD appears on the table showing you stats for each player, these include:

Player Name,Player Icon,Total Hands,Voluntarily Put $ in the Pot,
Pre-flop Raise,Total Aggression Factor

I won't go into detail of what each one is right now but in essence it tells you how tight or lose a player is and how aggressive they are when they bet etc. This really does give you an advantage e.g. If you've holding A-10 and the flop comes 10-9-K, you've bet and a re-raise from another player comes in. You can check that players stats on the HUD. If they're super tight then they prob have you beat. If they play loose then go ahead and call it! Don't get me wrong it should never take away playing with your instincts but I think it gives you a 5% - 10% edge on people who don't have it. It could save / win you a lot of money if you use it correctly!

No Response to "Poker Tracker - Hud Explanation"

Leave A Reply

I love to hear your views!

My videos. Featured videos.